What I got for Christmas 2015

I was a very lucky girl this year and was very generously given some lovely presents from my friends and family, a few of which were beauty related and I thought I'd share a few on here.



From my parents I was given a new dressing gown which I'd had my eye on for months from M&S and a new pair of fluffy slippers.

From my boyfriend I received a gorgeous silver bow Pandora ring with a pearl in the centre, a teddy bear and my favourite lush product, the Comforter bubble bar


I also received an Elizabeth Arden gift set from my parents which has 4 gorgeous products inside - the Lash Extending Mascara, an exfoliating cleanser, the infamous Eight Hour Cream and one of their Ultra Lipsticks. 



I also got some Soap and Glory products, a shower gel, a scrub and a shower butter.


I've wanted to start epilating for some time now and I was lucky enough to receive this Braun Silk-Epil 5 which I've already been testing out and will be sure to let you know my thoughts soon!


And finally a couple of my favourite haircare bits and bobs plus some shave gel which is always handy to have a back up of!


I am so thankful for all of these gifts and the others I got too and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and wish you all a happy and healthy and beautiful New Year for 2016!

*As with any of these type of blog posts, I must write a little disclaimer as I just want people to know that I am not bragging or showing off in any way, I just wanted to share some of the things I was very generously given and that I'm excited for. *

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig