Getting my hair highlighted


Whilst on holiday in Cyprus this year I decided that I wanted to get my hair highlighted. I've only ever dyed my hair once before, which I did myself and to be quite honest it didn't seem to make a jot of difference! I clearly bought a colour that was far too similar to my own hair colour at the time!
Anyway so I decided to get it professionally highlighted when I got home. After having spoken to a couple of friends who'd had it done before, I was  recommended to get it done at Toni and Guy. I decided to follow this advice as I had pretty much no idea where was good or not in terms of hair colouring. I have to say the treatment I received in the salon was really good. I'd 100% recommended it. I was sceptical as I didn't want to spend too much getting it done as I'm a student and off to Uni soon (saving up for freshers week!) but it was well worth the money I paid. I was really pleased with the results and got some added freebies thrown in too. I know I will be revisiting soon!
 
I told the stylist that I wanted a natural looking effect but wanted it to still be noticeably lighter at the same time - I feel happy with how it turned out! My hair also feels in better condition afterwards... not entirely sure why... but it does so that's an added bonus!
 
So here are the before and after pictures of my hair - hope you like it as much as I do!

 

The before shots of my hair
 
 


And after!

 
 
 
 
Oh I forgot to mention I got a T-Section!
 
Hope you like it!

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig