Is Bioderma cleansing water worth it?

I don't like to be too quick to say I love something... But sometimes you just know!

I've wanted to try the highly loved Bioderma micellar cleansing water for a number of years but as I love the L'Oreal and Garnier versions I held back due to the price.



Paying £14.99 for a bottle of what essentially looks and feels like water seems a little crazy. But I figured that this miracle water must be fairly good as I haven't read a single bad review (and I read a lot of blogs!).

One cotton pad, a bit of Bioderma Sensibio H2O (that's what it's really called even though everyone just refers to it as Bioderma, which is actually the brand name.) and a full face of makeup is gone in seconds. 

It has to be the simplest, quickest, easiest and most effective method of quickly removing makeup. It's also perfect for a morning cleanse to refresh the skin. I do however, go in with a second cleanser after makeup removal in the evening, to fully cleanse my skin as I'm very particular with my skincare routine. It can also be used on a cotton bud (or Q tip if you're American) to correct mascara or eyeliner mistakes.


Here are the figures if you want to compare prices :
Bioderma - £14.99 for 500ml - £3 per 100 ml
L'Oreal -£3.33 for 200ml - £1.67 per 100ml
Garnier - £4.99 per 400ml - £0.83 per 100 ml
(Many other brands make cleansing waters but these are the few I have tried and tested.)

All in all I think it's an amazing product and I would say it's most definitely worth the money. However if you are on more of a budget or simply can't bare to pay nearly £15 for a cleansing water (as I originally couldn't) then the L'Oreal and Garnier versions are good affordable options.

No comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts so leave me a comment below!xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Olivia Emily Beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig